Naruto : A New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Logan
Popup Chatbox Removal I_vote_lcapPopup Chatbox Removal I_voting_barPopup Chatbox Removal I_vote_rcap 
Jojo Kaguya
Popup Chatbox Removal I_vote_lcapPopup Chatbox Removal I_voting_barPopup Chatbox Removal I_vote_rcap 
Kino M. Uchiha
Akio Tanken
Shuri
Latest topics
» Naruto Crisis
Popup Chatbox Removal Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:05 am by Kino M. Uchiha

» Naruto - Broken Strings (Affiliate)
Popup Chatbox Removal Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:27 pm by Logan

» Rank & Group Request
Popup Chatbox Removal Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:36 pm by Logan

» Name Change Requests
Popup Chatbox Removal Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:33 pm by Logan

» Popup Chatbox Removal
Popup Chatbox Removal Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:02 pm by Logan

» Ninja Specialties
Popup Chatbox Removal Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:23 am by Logan

» Travelling & Invasion Laws
Popup Chatbox Removal Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:18 am by Logan

» Sharingan Guide
Popup Chatbox Removal Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:15 am by Logan

» Role Play Guide
Popup Chatbox Removal Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:54 pm by Jojo Kaguya

Affiliates
OUR AFFILIATIONS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OUR BUTTON.

Share | 

Popup Chatbox Removal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan
Logan
Administrator
Administrator

Ryo : 95

Popup Chatbox Removal Empty
PostSubject: Popup Chatbox Removal   Popup Chatbox Removal Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:40 pm

I'm sorry to those who like Popup chatbox. It's causing some people problems. Ever since it was added, my Internet couldn't open up the site. I had to keep switching my internet. Another reason is, it's annoying. Everytime that beeps happens, it annoys me, it's just a annoying loud queaky voice. Everytime I put my widgets back, it keeps coming in and then it goes transparent. Unless another person has some other opinion to share, I don't mind, be it. I'm not being mean or bossy, just removing the popup CB for awhile, until I think that it's a good idea for it to be placed back. It's not a permanent removal at all, no it's not. At the end of January, I will add it back. Sorry for any inconvenience this caused, actually, it wouldn't matter as we already have the CB on top of the forum, and the forum leads us right to it.
~Logan

Staff Widget has been removed. Why you ask? I've figured it out, the drop down list is having a new tutorial coming out soon on Forumotion. Since the version that Jojo has added to the side, it was causing the widgets to become a transparent background. That is most likely the problem that is making my IE not having access to ANL.
Back to top Go down
https://nnewlife.rpg-board.net
Logan
Logan
Administrator
Administrator

Ryo : 95

Popup Chatbox Removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popup Chatbox Removal   Popup Chatbox Removal Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:02 pm

UPDATE:

NOPE. I've tried opening ANL with my IE, with the chatbox, and without the Staff widget, but it doesn't work. It's the popup chatbox that doesn't allow it.
Back to top Go down
https://nnewlife.rpg-board.net

Popup Chatbox Removal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto : A New Life :: Information Hall :: Announcements & Updates-